Ok, so here is the legal stuff.
- All sales are final, so choose your purchase carefully.
- I will provide a high resolution sample of any drawing upon request to aid you in your purchase decision.
- Purchases will be sent via US Post Office . Drawings will be packaged in USPS shipping tube, cards will be by regular mail.
- Prices quoted will include domestic mailing, standard delivery.
- Expedited mailing is available for whatever the additional cost is above the standard mailing rate.
- No mailing to address outside the USA.
- I do not post high resolution images on the website to prevent unauthorized downloading of the images.
- Except for the prints on the Prints Page on this site and the drawings available thru Fine Art America all drawings offered for sale on this website are originals.
- Any drawing you see here can be made available thru Fine Art America as a print to be ordered in various sizes with or with mat and or frame.
- As a personal note, I ordered one of my own drawing thru Fine Art America just to see how it looked. The appearance was very very close to the original drawing and the job done of the matting and framing was very nice. I feel confident in recommending them based on the quality of the product I received from them.
- I accept payment via PayPal which can be made by credit card or PayPal account. You do not need a PayPal account to make a credit card purchase from me. I can also accept credit cards via Square if we meet in person.
- IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME. I AM VERY HAPPY TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE ABOUT DRAWINGS OFFERED OR COMMISSION WORK YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE DONE.
- If a drawing is commissioned, there is no advance payment required. You provide the photo(s) to work from. I will provide a high resolution sample of the finished work before payment needs to be made. If work is acceptable to you, payment is made and the work is mailed to you.